Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

24 minutes ago, Wmsptwx said:

Big Ben walking off got me teary eyed and I’m not even a Steelers fan. Maybe losing qbs from my school days is causing it lol.

I'm not even a huge NFL fan anymore but watching him walk off gave me chills. It was something out of a movie.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CarlislePaWx said:

You're off by 20 miles.  The screw hole is directly over me.  How weird.  I know it will change in six hours but that is just plain trolling by GooFuss.

i want the screw hole over the LV so we can break the no measurable snowfall record next week. If we are going to screwed,  I demand a royal screw job to prove it was satisfactory  LOL

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Rd9108 said:

I'm not even a huge NFL fan anymore but watching him walk off gave me chills. It was something out of a movie.

Me too. I saw a Facebook friend post 2 tickets for sale several days ago for a really reasonable price and I should’ve jumped on it. 

It’s been awhile since I’ve went and I’ve only ever been to 5 Steelers games (4-1 haha) but they were some of the great games. 2005 regular season Pit vs NE (ended with Vinatieri game winner), the 05-06 divisional round vs the Colts at Indy (still craziest game I ever saw in person), 06 regular season vs Chiefs, the 2007 MNF blowout vs Baltimore (one of Ben’s perfect games), and the last one seeing them punch their ticket to the Super Bowl vs the Jets in the 10-11 AFC title game. That was definitely the coldest one being in the single digits most of the game. I did get this picture of the city on the long walk back to the car.

image.png.9ad8a2438a7f04dba87aeea850c452bb.png

• Like 2

Euro tightened northern extent up vs 18z. Looks pretty similar to the Canadian while the GFS finally has it and looks like it has the best northern extent of the 0z ops. Gotta love the mid-range haha. QPF overall really isn’t that impressive at the moment but we do have the wave on all guidance now. As I said before, we should have high ratios with this event in our area. Prob would only take 3-4 tenths to get a warning swath going (in other words just a modest bump in overall QPF)

0z vs 18z Euro (2+ does resume in New England but can only do out to 84 comparing with 18z 90hr)

2010853337_GFSWeatherBellMaps.thumb.png.a8b0649dd2ca561d9cf22f207bbb32c1.png

• Like 1