Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

58 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

High and low for the Lower 48 yesterday of 92 at Rio Grande Village, TX and -38 at Chinook, MT, for an impressive national diurnal range of 130 degrees.  We live in an amazing country.

I am truly glad and thankful that you post these types of updates. I love reading about weather extremes, regardless of how "extreme" the day to day weather is. As a kid I would always look for this information in the daily paper. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I am truly glad and thankful that you post these types of updates. I love reading about weather extremes, regardless of how "extreme" the day to day weather is. As a kid I would always look for this information in the daily paper. 

Haha anytime mate!  We are cut from the same cloth.

• Like 1

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

HIA area was misnamed all along - the hot zone surrounds Hagerstown International Airport. LOL

That is how it rolls here in the Winter if we have a Southwest flow.  The warm air funnels right up into my hood.  Makes you realize that elevation is WAYYYYYYY over rated unless we are talking 3000+ feet.  Got to 45 at High Rock today which is 2200 feet or so. 

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

That is how it rolls here in the Winter if we have a Southwest flow.  The warm air funnels right up into my hood.  Makes you realize that elevation is WAYYYYYYY over rated unless we are talking 3000+ feet.  Got to 45 at High Rock today which is 2200 feet or so. 

I guess that makes perfect sense. Good for you that SW flow is not the "prevailing" direction.