Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

6 minutes ago, DDweatherman said:

Haha thanks for the warm welcome, it’s a great area for sure. Do you mean over by the dollar general? I agree, shouldn’t have to go to Blue Ridge Summit or Emmitsburg for gas (and always going to Emmitsburg with those PA gas prices) 

Yea, by the Dollar General.  That was a very nice, clean store and Covid put the wham jam on it.  And your two choices of gas both have issues as Emmittsburg (the Sunoco formerly Mobil) always seems to be busy and half the pumps at Blue Ridge summit do not work.  That pizza place beside that gas station is good.  We usually go to Maugansville for gas.  Sheetz or Martins when I have points to spend. 

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

Yea, by the Dollar General.  That was a very nice, clean store and Covid put the wham jam on it.  And your two choices of gas both have issues as Emmittsburg (the Sunoco formerly Mobil) always seems to be busy and half the pumps at Blue Ridge summit do not work.  That pizza place beside that gas station is good.  We usually go to Maugansville for gas.  Sheetz or Martins when I have points to spend. 

Kings Pizza.   Get the chicken cheesesteak 

• Like 1