Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

1 minute ago, paweather said:

I was wrong. Stay with the NAM. 

yeah i was wondering what you were looking at.  looks like SLP held serve.  Slightly deeper cold pool may thwart norther progression, but GFS has struggled w/ cold, so that is also partly why i think north option is in play.  500s have subtle changes but not enough to get cranked up abt.  Fun all the same.  

• Like 1

Just now, pasnownut said:

yeah i was wondering what you were looking at.  looks like SLP held serve.  Slightly deeper cold pool may thwart norther progression, but GFS has struggled w/ cold, so that is also partly why i think north option is in play.  500s have subtle changes but not enough to get cranked up abt.  Fun all the same.  

Yeah MA forum is rejoicing 

5 minutes ago, paweather said:

Yeah MA forum is rejoicing 

I've not been "down there" since last winter, and miss it like.......well, I dont. 

Enough chatter here to keep me, and when cold is hard to find, I do other things, and spend FAR less time searching for snow/cold.  I still love it the same, just not gonna live my life behind a puter searching for it.  ROI not there for me.   

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Looking at my little screen, the precip field seems similar to the nam.  Warmer though.  Is the ma rejoicing snow TV?  

700/850s are a little deeper into the MA.  Not sure why the GFS is showing the mix into SE Pa.  Thermal profiles were fine.  Wonky/bunk.....toss :lol:

1 minute ago, pasnownut said:

700/850s are a little deeper into the MA.  Not sure why the GFS is showing the mix into SE Pa.  Thermal profiles were fine.  Wonky/bunk.....toss :lol:

Yeah, the GFS randomly threw in some rain well northwest which is wrong.  Overall compared to 6Z it really didn’t change much.  I was hoping for at least a little nudge northwest.

25 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

he is only like 14, he can't buy it. I figured if he got Pizza, one of us professionals would get the beer. 

his dad can get it for us...........:lol:

J/K 

Welcome kid...Not sure how much you'll learn here, but were a fun bunch.  hehe

• Haha 1