Weathernoob335
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

1 minute ago, paweather said:

Close enough. 

AO heading +

NAO heading neutral, but likely +ish

PNA heading -

MJO looping twds 6 and hopefully 7 says I picked a nice time to enjoy the snow, and looks like if verified, I'll have much time to not look at every model run for a while and get to other enjoyable things.  CMC is best case as bubbles stated a bit ago, but not likely as its not representative of what telllies suggest should happen.  Only way CMC has a prayer is if the NAO takes the low road and stays neutral for a bit.  -PNA  isnt the kiss of death if we have AO helping, but thats not looking good, so trough in the west looks believable.  

Voyager musta got another voodo doll and gave it to Canderson to poke at while he's on vacation.  Just dont let the cat play w/ it when pins are in it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

I think what frustrates me so much is, I wouldn't hate a shit winter so much if we just rolled into spring but that's not how it happens. We'll get our winter in April through July 4th and replace thunderstorm season for cold ass rains. 

There's the rant.

corrected for you

1 hour ago, pasnownut said:

AO heading +

NAO heading neutral, but likely +ish

PNA heading -

MJO looping twds 6 and hopefully 7 says I picked a nice time to enjoy the snow, and looks like if verified, I'll have much time to not look at every model run for a while and get to other enjoyable things.  CMC is best case as bubbles stated a bit ago, but not likely as its not representative of what telllies suggest should happen.  Only way CMC has a prayer is if the NAO takes the low road and stays neutral for a bit.  -PNA  isnt the kiss of death if we have AO helping, but thats not looking good, so trough in the west looks believable.  

Voyager musta got another voodo doll and gave it to Canderson to poke at while he's on vacation.  Just dont let the cat play w/ it when pins are in it.  

Yes sir - sure looks like our ONLY chance at anything wintry anytime soon is in about 5-6 days. And it's a small chance at that. Afterwards, the Trainer's AC will be deployed to active duty. 

• Haha 1