Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

5 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I was on vacation the first 3 days this week and wore shorts the entire time. I cut down my Christmas tree in shorts yesterday...

It's a lot more comfortable! Our society is definitely headed toward a less dressy lifestyle.   I am wearing shorts myself right now. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Someone just posted, in the Fall thread, that the weather was spring like.  LOL.  I want some snow before Spring! 

Yep! 

19 minutes ago, paweather said:

HAHA!!! Nope I want winter.

Embrace the cold! (when and if it actually gets cold)

I learned from my father - he was always out in the snow in a t shirt. It's the Alaskan blood in us. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paweather said:

Let's go with good model runs today

I've just spent the last 5 days w/ snow on the ground (4" when I left the cabin yesterday).  Was great to play in it. 

Hoping Blizz and Loosetoe are onto some fun for next week.  I peeked at GEFS ad did not like the look at the end, but really have not had any time to dive into where we may be headed.  Hoping to do that this weekend.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

I've just spent the last 5 days w/ snow on the ground (4" when I left the cabin yesterday).  Was great to play in it. 

Hoping Blizz and Loosetoe are onto some fun for next week.  I peeked at GEFS ad did not like the look at the end, but really have not had any time to dive into where we may be headed.  Hoping to do that this weekend.

Was wondering where you were good 4" that is great.

19 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Our hope for the next few weeks is the midweek "event" next week - there might be just enough cold air timed with that trailing wave that could produce some wintry precip. Odds favor areas N&W of my house for sure. 

This makes me happy. I know, I know ... sorry guys. Just don't want any hiccups with our cat sitters getting to our house to give Pixel her twice daily medicine. It keeps her breathing, so it's a bit important! :)