Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
MLK Storm - something for everyone

ChescoWx

18 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

This one’s looking like a total non event now for 95 s and east. all the trends from 12z pretty much bounced back to the west at 18z, not even an inch in most models. Good luck to the n and w folks, hopefully you guys get a decent thump. I’m ready for the next threat, whenever that will be. 

That sucks. We majorly overproduced last Feb, was hoping those SE to me would catch up early this year. It's still 72 hours out though so don't give up just yet!

17 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

This one’s looking like a total non event now for 95 s and east. all the trends from 12z pretty much bounced back to the west at 18z, not even an inch in most models. Good luck to the n and w folks, hopefully you guys get a decent thump. I’m ready for the next threat, whenever that will be. 

At least we know days ahead of time. Still holding out hope for more than a dusting of snow and sleet before the rain moves in. It's the weather, so things can change.

2 minutes ago, LVblizzard said:

The 0z NAM is pretty far southeast of its 18z run. The only problem? There's a huge warm tongue that torches everyone, even the Poconos!

This is gonna be a nightmare to nail down over the next day or two...

Hoochie's tongue will be everywhere

9 minutes ago, LVblizzard said:

The 0z NAM is pretty far southeast of its 18z run. The only problem? There's a huge warm tongue that torches everyone, even the Poconos!

This is gonna be a nightmare to nail down over the next day or two...

It's pretty easy outside of the LV. Non event lol. 

• Weenie 1

5 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Ch6 at noon accumulation map. May be a little high as warm air seems eager to rush in fast/early...

44F/Windy 

6a.jpg

Keep taking bites off my expectations, now they stand at 2" again like the last "storm" and the snow looking like it won't make it before dark...and only like 4 hours of it...spring can't get here soon enough

• Weenie 1