Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Jan 16-17th Boom or Bust

Wurbus

2 minutes ago, John1122 said:

Mine was similar until a couple of hours ago and it's just been heavy snow since. It quickly covered the slush.

Yeah this is the longest it has snowed here. Don't wanna jinx it and say it won't change back over again, but seems encouraging. Just not sure how much we have left moving in.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, John1122 said:

Around 5-6 more hours per the HRRR. It's just clearing Nashville. 

Hope so. With the pivot, I could see it actually snowing longer here than the south and east areas of us, where it switched over sooner. Maybe that was why it took longer here was that it pivoted quicker there and changed over. It's been coming down good the last 15min though.

No description available.

• Like 5

MRX forecast for the rest of the night for me is encouraging.

Snow before 4am, then a slight chance of snow after 5am. Low around 21. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

• Like 3

Snow stopped at 3:15 in Ooltewah. Started back at 4:00 and coming down at a nice clip. Hoping for 3 or 4 more hours of snow. Radar looks decent. I'm still amazed that Hixson, which is 15 miles as the crow flies, is still rain and hasn't seen a flake.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Even East Brainerd is all rain still… crazy

Snow stopped at 3:15 in Ooltewah. Started back at 4:00 and coming down at a nice clip. Hoping for 3 or 4 more hours of snow. Radar looks decent. I'm still amazed that Hixson, which is 15 miles as the crow flies, is still rain and hasn't seen a flake.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Has officially changed to snow in red bank. FINALLY

• Like 3

• Mr Bob unpinned this topic