Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
MLK 2022 Storm Potential

stormtracker

10 minutes ago, Jebman said:

There may be a warm nose, but you, You are on Route 9. I've been there, many many times on the way to Charles Town. You got elevation. You are gonna get AT LEAST 7-8 inches. You're gonna get obliterated during the thump from orographic effects! Position yourself at Charles Town. They get demolished BAD in these kinds of setups.

I'm at 800' literally a mile from the crest of the BR and we still get mixing a lot. If you're west of the ridge, sure. But if there's mixing it makes it out my way many times. I'll be shocked if we don't see some from this setup.

Just now, Warm Nose said:

I'm at 800' literally a mile from the crest of the BR and we still get mixing a lot. If you're west of the ridge, sure. But if there's mixing it makes it out my way many times. I'll be shocked if we don't see some from this setup.

You'll probably see some mix, but not before you get THUMPED but good! Get a yardstick. Its easier to find lol.

3 minutes ago, Warm Nose said:

Well. It won’t be too far a chase for us. 

3 minutes ago, Thanatos_I_Am said:

Jan. 2016 was locked in from basically a week out. There was one Euro run that went south but came right back. That was an insane week. 

yeah the only ambiguity was up more towards NYC.  we scored a late coup up there (it became NYC's biggest snowstorm of all time).

• WxUSAF locked and unpinned this topic