Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
MLK 2022 Storm Potential

stormtracker

1 minute ago, CntrTim85 said:

Don't worry guys! The NOAA will let some birthday balloons go off in Montana tomorrow to feed some extra data into the GFS that'll bring a hefty dusting before turning into a monsoon!  

This was your best post 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

Ain't freakin' out over this...

1) Was never invested because I knew whatever the ocean storm was gonna give all kind of wild swings, and the fact that we needed it to not be too strong or two weak...eh, too complicated.

2) I like next week/weekend time period better.

But this is only Tuesday...so this could come back. If not...my earlier post that was looked down upon a bit will end up being right, lol

Just now, Chase said:

I-81 special…. 16” for Front Royal

It's potentially a good opportunity to chase on a 3 day weekend if there's a tight gradient.  I'd prefer to enjoy the storm at home, but if I'm looking at 1-2" and and 90 minutes WNW is 12-16", kind of an easy call to grab a hotel room Sunday night.

• Like 2

It's potentially a good opportunity to chase on a 3 day weekend if there's a tight gradient.  I'd prefer to enjoy the storm at home, but if I'm looking at 1-2" and and 90 minutes WNW is 12-16", kind of an easy call to grab a hotel room Sunday night.
Hotels in front royal start at 9.99 a night
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Weenie 1

12 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Could be worse.

Give it time! It will be!

6 minutes ago, Ji said:
9 minutes ago, midatlanticweather said:
Well that sucked! 

You got 6?

Maybe for now! LOL! But I was ready for a big one! 

What a freaking crazy way the models have handled this! Such bizarre challenges and changes! Big one's are rare in our back yards, so I just need to remember that! 

1 minute ago, Ji said:
4 minutes ago, Deck Pic said:

Hotels in front royal start at 9.99 a night

As long as there's a TV in the room so I can watch the playoffs while the storm busts, I'll be happy.

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF locked and unpinned this topic