Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring a potential important TV to East Coastal storm: Jan 17

Typhoon Tip

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

So will it melt out fully as you think ? Or will you not answer? 

Weenie. I'm not going there. I have no idea what you have for pack or the water content in it. You'll have 40s for a few hours...for a bit in the warm sector and then after the CAA kicks in from the SW.

2 minutes ago, eduggs said:

Hmmm. Colder than I thought. The cold is holding well east of terrain in the Berks, Cats, and NWNJ. Nice to see.

That's not peak warmth for CNE/NNE, but obviously they will hold better than SNE. Outside of the northern berks, we are all toast. Best hope is honestly to grab an inch of new stuff at the end.

2 minutes ago, forkyfork said:

sounds just like february 78

I'm getting more excited by the minute. I didn't realize how narrow the warm sector was until I saw that temp. map. With the early occlusion, relatively cold low level temps push in pretty quickly from the southwest. Most of us can sleep through the brief period of rain and warmth, as long as the winds don't awaken us.

22 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Euro snow depth algorithm says you keep 2-4" of pack..  It's forecasting 6" tomorrow night for you though, but it has you starting with just .1 today, I'm sure you have more than that glacierized since we have about 50% coverage up to an 2" here.  

My guess is we end up with 4-5” . We have about 3.5” now. We add 2-4 or 5” new . Temps maybe hit 37-38 for a few hours . Then another 1” Monday night . It all ends up with what is OTG now plus maybe an inch 

• Weenie 1

25 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Weenie. I'm not going there. I have no idea what you have for pack or the water content in it. You'll have 40s for a few hours...for a bit in the warm sector and then after the CAA kicks in from the SW.

I posted what we have in the pic . And I’ll sell hours in the 40’s  Mainly hours in the 30’s 

41nLnqz.jpg