Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring a potential important TV to East Coastal storm: Jan 17

Typhoon Tip

5 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

NO shit - something in 2012 hot syringed testicles?   ..haha

2012 man. ho man.  That is bar none, numero uno ( like saying it in another language makes it even more so, right -) the worst f Jan -Mar in history.

The only thing that ( sorta ) redeems that Turkish prison sentence of a winter is that October 30 waste of clown space storm.  

As amazing as that was, any winter enthusiasts out there NOT willing to trade that p.o.s. in for a better January two.5 months later?

'Course, I'm a little biased against the Octo-bomb because I have a personal fetish about NOT losing power for any reason - but that's just me.  Which I did for a week.  What made that rub particularly chaffing is that since I am the last person an a 10,000 service trunk, I was of course by dumb f'n CD luck, right next door to a trunk that did not lose power that long.  I spent 4 day in dark cold, while musics and light, and the aromas of dinner cooked within plain sight. 

I will never forgive 2011-2012 for weather.  But... on a personal note ( LOL ) I was able to play disk golf every weekend Jan and Feb, in cargo shorts and light sweat shirt.   Open fairways ... not bugs... now over grown prickly shit in the fields.  Lots of light wind.. It was a utopia for that sport.

December 2012 the winter after the balmy, sunny winter of 2011-2012.  2012-13 especially mid Feb onward was a great run for you eastern folks. 

1 minute ago, toller65 said:

Am I correct that the Pac SW primary driver for this storm has not yet come ashore, and soundings have yet to be intgested by the models? If so, perhaps we see a trend east... or perhaps we all get on a bus for the Tobin group rate...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

it's pretty much ashore as of 18z

50 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Nothing wrong with your original post, frustration not withstanding. It was actually some stellar, spot on analysis.

God ...was just scanning that for ...where I might have slipped a monster ( heh ) in there... anyway, why did I write this - ugh

"...I think this has room to amplify sooner, and track further west ..."

My fault!

sorry guys.  sonovabitch

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

God ...was just scanning that for ...where I might have slipped a monster ( heh ) in there... anyway, why did I write this - ugh

"...I think this has room to amplify sooner, and track further west ..."

My fault!

sorry guys.  sonovabitch

Much obliged if you want to edit those two words to the opposite.........:)