Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Monitoring a potential important TV to East Coastal storm: Jan 17

Typhoon Tip

23 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

My guess is a euro track seems likely which blows for most. 

My initial guess is like the EPS Mean. Coastal hugger that stays south of BID goes over Cape Elbow into GOM. Just think Jan climo is the way to go 5 days out. I was waiting until Saturday to make a thread but alas the great orator thought different. Enjoy the soliloquy it's the only soliloquy you got.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’d pay to see you bitch slap Ant while he is uniform and on duty. 

Anthony is my favorite poster. He knows he is a weenie, absolutely loves snow, takes more shit from shit libs and others than any other person on here but never gets rattled. Good family man and working a job in a city that absolutely blows and is dangerous even sitting in a cop car reading model data in your phone. Seriously 

• Like 14
  • Weenie 1

Just now, mahk_webstah said:

I thought the WPC qpf of .5-1 was low for a juicy gulf/atlantic low on a track essentially from the SE coast straight up and over far se mass and north through the gulf of maine.  That should bring higher qpf even if moving quickly..

Think means are 1.1 to 1.7 on Ensembles 

52 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Ant, please stop with the Debbie BS. It’s Wednesday.  It’s gonna change a dozen times between now and Monday.  The far western tracks are spurious at best.  It could happen…but this is not the final outcome by far.  And you’re ready to jump off the George Washington bridge.  Don’t be a flip flopper 5 days out.  By Saturday, literally who knows what we’ll see? 

Wolfie, you know I love ya man, but I think you are beginning to whistle past the graveyard a bit at this range...we need one of those dozen changes and FAST.

• Like 2