• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OBS-Nowcast: ICE likely 4A-Noon Sunday January 9. Onset time uncertain but a 1-5 hour period of freezing rain-sleet should occur sometime in the morning. Possible afternoon extension I84 corridor.

wdrag

This is another one of those times where a wee bit of elevation makes a difference, my area is entirely above freezing and has been for a little while now. It's been just rain and anything that was shoveled and cleared yesterday is pretty much just wet except in sheltered or northerly aspect areas. We have to go out in a bit and I'm hoping it's like that around the area not just here on the hill.

5 minutes ago, Brasiluvsnow said:

IS it weather related  BX or did a transformer or something blowup ?Hard to believe its due to the weather

Everything was coated in ice up here this morning, it is melting now. There are not any current wide spread outages as the icing was not that bad.  That said, with the large number of dead ash trees around it doesn’t take much to bring them down. No power with the cold temps coming is not a good combo so hopefully everyone is back by tonight. 

• Thanks 1