• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Jan 6th-7th 2022 Second Chance Storm

John1122

As far as my area, can confirm the 850s are rising. Valley areas here are sitting around 32, but the mountains are running 35-36 above 1500-2000'

Ober is at 32 and reporting light snow but yes, 850’s are going to screw the eastern valley/foothills. I’m looking at the American flag on top of the tallest building in Knoxville and winds are out of the NNE. Temp is 32-33 in N Knox Co

6 minutes ago, PowellVolz said:

Ober is at 32 and reporting light snow but yes, 850’s are going to screw the eastern valley/foothills. I’m looking at the American flag on top of the tallest building in Knoxville and winds are out of the NNE. Temp is 32-33 in N Knox Co

Think you guys around 40 still could be ok.....nose doesn't seem overly stout here...just enough to make it a sleet/rain mess

• Like 1

We've got some nice cloudcover right now over KTRI and 35° currently. Hoping the coverage can limit any significant temp gains. The high was forecast to reach 40°. But I don't think we'll make it. Also hopeful the 850 nose becomes quite limited. Anything to muster 3" totals for the event this evening. I am liking our chances.

• Like 3

• Mr Bob unpinned this topic