Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2022

IrishRob17

1 minute ago, IrishRob17 said:

Well…we can lock it up only if Bx starts wearing his jammies inside out. 

Good afternoon Rob. That’s a lot better than when, in extreme need, you get to the upright only to find out that your boxers are on backwards again. Stay well, as always …

• Haha 2

Out and about around town the car was hovering between 96 and 100 but I can't find anything (reliable) here in the hill above 97 and one that's pretty well sheltered didn't quite get to 90. There were dewpoints as high as 81 on 2 stations but there has been enough breeze that it's not totally unbearable in the shade. My 23 year old kid went for a run :wacko:

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, gravitylover said:

Out and about around town the car was hovering between 96 and 100 but I can't find anything (reliable) here in the hill above 97 and one that's pretty well sheltered didn't quite get to 90. There were dewpoints as high as 81 on 2 stations but there has been enough breeze that it's not totally unbearable in the shade. My 23 year old kid went for a run :wacko:

Hopefully she doesn’t push it.  I wouldn’t go for a walk today.  98 the high here. Hopefully we can get a quick shower shortly.  They seem to be pulsing down out by the ny/pa line.