Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 3rd wet snow potential

olafminesaw

3 hours ago, oconeexman said:

I feel ya on that. Tough one to watch for SC. 

Yeah i can take not getting snow so long as everyone else isn't getting it either lol. But when its close..ugh. Even worse there was a strong banding  over me for a few hours....except it wasn't snow...:axe: absolutely sickening seeing it be all rain. :raining:

The winds between 3 and 7am were ridiculous. I had sustained winds near 40mph between 530 and 6 with a top gust of 54 but i think it might have been even higher across the road.. (large field). As I feared the power has been out since 330.i n fact this is the most power outages locally I've seen in quite a long time. This one has truly sucked.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, calculus1 said:

Finally changed over to a good rain/snow mix here in Hickory.  More snow than rain at this moment, but it fluctuates, and it is very wet.  Regardless, it's pretty to watch the flakes fall.

Switched back to rain here in Burke. Downsloping is a brutal beast. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kvegas-wx said:

Hammering here is Stuart VA.  20 mins in and everything is covered.  Simply amazing.

Aside from having the sun move a few million miles closer to earth, I will never question ground temps vs rates again, ever.

Same here in Hamptonville....let my dog out with only rain....went back out 30 minutes later and the ground was white.  Simply amazing and beautiful 

• Like 2