• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York-Pattern Change Vs Tughill Curse?

Looking real good for us here in the Hudson Valley finally. Although five days out still eh.

Didn't go snowmobiling this weekend even though trails were somewhat rideable up there, gonna try the weekend of the 4th hopefully it's good.

Fingers crossed we all benefit from this storm.

Might have to take the sled out for a quick spin if we get a foot Friday

20220212_223936.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoolMikeWx said:

Looking real good for us here in the Hudson Valley finally. Although five days out still eh.

Didn't go snowmobiling this weekend even though trails were somewhat rideable up there, gonna try the weekend of the 4th hopefully it's good.

Might have to take the sled out for a quick spin if we get a foot Friday emoji4.pngemoji57.png

20220212_223936.jpg

There's a dead guy laying on your floor.

Just thought you should know...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, CoolMikeWx said:

Might have to take the sled out for a quick spin if we get a foot Friday emoji4.pngemoji57.png

20220212_223936.jpg

What's going on with that arctic cat?  Must belong to the guy resting on the floor lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BGM Blizzard said:

Meanwhile the ICON keeps steaming for Jamestown

icon_mslp_pcpn_frzn_neus_38.thumb.png.01b15a1dff114e04db7734dbac030323.png

Honestly, gfs probably still to far south imo given how gfs has been last to catch up. Ggem and euro have been locked in and get mixing to about cortland area. Icon could be close to final outcome with how these like to bump north inside of 3 days. Still tho k everyone gets a good thump regardless. That’s a beast of a high to the north 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tombo82685 said:

Honestly, gfs probably still to far south imo given how gfs has been last to catch up. Ggem and euro have been locked in and get mixing to about cortland area. Icon could be close to final outcome with how these like to bump north inside of 3 days. Still tho k everyone gets a good thump regardless. That’s a beast of a high to the north 

Probably right. I'm fully expecting the mix line to get atleast to the Southern Tier for a time... and yeah maybe even a bit north of there. I don't think the ICON solution comes to fruition though. This system looks too weak to get that far north. I think I90 is pretty safe for all snow.

What's going on with that arctic cat?  Must belong to the guy resting on the floor lol.
My other buddy who isn't there had his chain break and then on top of that said he felt "squishy" on the rear end and found out one of the shocks was Un olted and he was slamming onto the rear skid while riding for like three hundred miles. We had to rebuild most of the rear skid after maintenance on the chain case. 20220217_201118.jpg20220217_201124.jpg

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, BGM Blizzard said:

Probably right. I'm fully expecting the mix line to get atleast to the Southern Tier for a time... and yeah maybe even a bit north of there. I don't think the ICON solution comes to fruition though. This system looks too weak to get that far north. I think I90 is pretty safe for all snow.

Well strength will be determined by how much energy digs out west. There is no blocking to anchor that high in really so you’re at the mercy of the tpv being close enough to basically be your pseudo block to keep this south