• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York-Pattern Change Vs Tughill Curse?

Tim, kinda breaking up as it hits Monroe. I’m not ready to admit defeat on this one. So far 1/2” snow (generous). If you like cold, dry, windy weather- today is perfect. Lots of Sun too. Monroe never does well with clippers to the north. It just doesn’t. 

Just now, tim123 said:

Screenshot_20220219-140837_Samsung Internet.jpg

IDK. Hope it holds. It kinda is breaking up as it hits Monroe. I’m not ready to admit defeat on this one. So far 1/2” snow (generous). If you like cold, dry, windy weather- today is perfect. Lots of Sun too. Monroe never does well with clippers to the north. It just doesn’t. Maybe we’ll get a quick 1/2” with this squall. image.thumb.png.4a899cbee499ebb71233172de78bdbed.png

3 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Tim, kinda breaking up as it hits Monroe. I’m not ready to admit defeat on this one. So far 1/2” snow (generous). If you like cold, dry, windy weather- today is perfect. Lots of Sun too. Monroe never does well with clippers to the north. It just doesn’t. 

IDK. Hope it holds. It kinda is breaking up as it hits Monroe. I’m not ready to admit defeat on this one. So far 1/2” snow (generous). If you like cold, dry, windy weather- today is perfect. Lots of Sun too. Monroe never does well with clippers to the north. It just doesn’t. Maybe we’ll get a quick 1/2” with this squall. image.thumb.png.4a899cbee499ebb71233172de78bdbed.png

Never said we did to well. But squally nice windy winter day. Can't you enjoy things without being such a downer