• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York-Pattern Change Vs Tughill Curse?

2 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

Snowing pretty decent here despite radar not looking great. Probably closing in on 2" net 

If you’re at your house I’m amazed at the difference in weather conditions between there and here. I’ve had nothing more than flurries for most of the morning.  Still less than an inch of accumulation. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Canadian says enjoy some warm rain lol This is for mid week..

gem_T2m_neus_20 (1).png

KBUF calling for 4 pretty warm days Sun-Weds

Sunday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. 
Washington's Birthday
Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
Tuesday
Showers. High near 51. 
Wednesday
 Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, CNY_WX said:

If you’re at your house I’m amazed at the difference in weather conditions between there and here. I’ve had nothing more than flurries for most of the morning.  Still less than an inch of accumulation. 

Yeah not sure how but I'll take it. Been like this for a while now.

Screenshot_20220218-115416_Photo Editor.jpg

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

Snowing pretty decent here despite radar not looking great. Probably closing in on 2" net 

7 minutes ago, CNY_WX said:

Must be nice wraparound on a NW flow. It's been snowing moderately to at times heavy here in Bville ALL morning. Overachiever!!! My guess is 3 to 4 inches new on the ground. :) The Mesos did a good job on this one for today.

• Like 2

Huge fluffers coming down heavily. BY FAR the best winter day of the season!!! Even if doesn't end up being our heaviest snowfall of the season, it's awesome outside. Like Buffalowx said weeks ago, sometimes we need to get a cutter to get our best snowfalls here. Went from our most Spring-like day of the season yesterday, to glorious winter today. If we keep getting these heavy bands through the afternoon, I could see the northwest Onondaga county area getting a half foot for the day by evening rush hour.

Just now, TugHillMatt said:

Huge fluffers coming down heavily. BY FAR the best winter day of the season!!! Even if doesn't end up being our heaviest snowfall of the season, it's awesome outside. Like Buffalowx said weeks ago, sometimes we need to get a cutter to get our best snowfalls here. Went from our most Spring-like day of the season yesterday, to glorious winter today. If we keep getting these heavy bands through the afternoon, I could see the northwest Onondaga county area getting a half foot for the day by evening rush hour.

And northeast Onondaga county might get an inch. 

• Sad 2

19 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Well technically the storm went East of us and continued NE which is is why we have NW flow..A normal"cutter" or "apps runner" has much more westerly flow like last years Christmas system...

• Like 1