• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York-Pattern Change Vs Tughill Curse?

8 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Almost every system this winter has been SO tilted. The ridge ahead over the Atlantic buckles up so much. That's been the most frustrating part. Can't get a flatter track. Then, a huge trough suppresses. Then, the ridge.

Sure has been a screw zone the way pattern has been. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Doing this one, a little nervous being up there all alone. If I get lost you know what mountain I'm on. :lol:

https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/new-york/sawteeth-via-the-scenic-route

I’ll come find you if you need a rescue!  Heading to Keene area on Saturday for a week.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Buffalo Bumble said:

I’ll come find you if you need a rescue!  Heading to Keene area on Saturday for a week.  

We will be there Saturday-Monday. Really hoping the warmth/rain doesn't ruin the ice caves. Was also planning on Skating out there, I think the ice should still be pretty thick with the cold we've had. 

3 hours ago, TugHillMatt said:

Sure does! It would turn what looked like an ugly week to quite a snowy one for the Cuse. WNW lake effect snow off and on tonight and tomorrow...brief rain on Thursday changing to moderate to heavy snow...and then what looks like a clipper coming over the weekend. It would probably end up being one of the snowiest weeks of the winter here. If only it came to fruition... lol

Stop hitting the crack pipe so early in the day! ;) Soon, many rains come.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Syrmax said:

Stop hitting the crack pipe so early in the day! ;) Soon, many rains come.

Yup, at this rate, Saharacuse could have its least snowiest winter on record. (With that being around 50 inches, I didn't think it was attainable...but this has been one pile of #@$#$@.) The past decade has been awful for snow here. 11-12, 15-16, the past 2 winters, this winter...that average is going to fall pretty good at this rate.

2 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Yup, at this rate, Saharacuse could have its least snowiest winter on record. (With that being around 50 inches, I didn't think it was attainable...but this has been one pile of #@$#$@.) The past decade has been awful for snow here. 11-12, 15-16, the past 2 winters, this winter...that average is going to fall pretty good at this rate.

Well, this is in my signature (not viewable on phone) but here are my last several winters:

Snowfall 2021/22 55.8 Thru 2/05/22 

Snowfall 2020/21 78.3” 

Snowfall 2019/20: 87.7" 

Snowfall 2018/19: 135.5" 

Snowfall 2017/18: 138.3”

• Like 1