• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York-Pattern Change Vs Tughill Curse?

2 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

I’d expect one or the other camp to fall in line today. It’s a tough call but I’m a fan of ICON and it’s hard to bet against GFS in this range. But it could go either way. Tim might be right, Rain followed by a couple/ few inches. 

You get some lake snow overnight. Looks like I picked up a inch or so.

21 minutes ago, Ottawa Blizzard said:

If this year keeps with the theme of the past 5, we'll have a sudden surge of springlike weather in late February and early March, followed by a cold April and May. 

I "like" this post and agree you may be correct but I can't "like" it because I hate it!

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Looks beautiful 

Sure does! It would turn what looked like an ugly week to quite a snowy one for the Cuse. WNW lake effect snow off and on tonight and tomorrow...brief rain on Thursday changing to moderate to heavy snow...and then what looks like a clipper coming over the weekend. It would probably end up being one of the snowiest weeks of the winter here. If only it came to fruition... lol

1 minute ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Theres no such thing as a 18z or 6z CMC/GEM. If you go to the bottom hover over hours 48 and 49. As soon as it turns to 49 it goes back to the Oz run. Wolfie explained this to me once and I got it right away. :facepalm:

not sure if this is the 84 hr rgem, or legit ggem, but it says 6z ggem here

https://meteocentre.com/numerical-weather-prediction/forecast-systems.php?run=06&mode=latest&map=na&mod=cmc_gdps&lang=en

Just now, tombo82685 said:

Pretty sure thats the RGEM. But the CMC animated model is definitely not a 6z run of CMC as evident from the bottom time stamp.