• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York-Pattern Change Vs Tughill Curse?

27 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Sorry. I am going through personal things right now. Projecting it. apologies

Sorry to hear it. Don’t ever take the barb’s seriously- it’s only weather. But I do cherish the long term friendships we’ve developed over the years. That’s how come we can snipe at each other. That and because it’s online. I’m a real friendly SOB face to face. Lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Its close for the next cutter but GEFS look amped enough to give us all rain. GEM is more suppressed. Euro sends snow into northern Michigan, similar to GFS

I’m hanging my hat on a more suppressed look. The HP in Canada look strong enough to at least flex the LP track in a favorable position. At least that’s my hope…

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CNY_WX said:

Sounds like an early start to mud season. 

That struck on this side of the state this week. Hey folks! I haven't been in this forum in way too long but now, again, I need some feet on the ground info. We picked up those Indy Passes and we get 2 days each at Greek, Swain, Snow Ridge and Titus. We'll do an overnight but can't get that far out until Wed-Fri next week so where am I most likely to find (what's left of) the good midwinter snow I'm jonesin' for? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gravitylover said:

That struck on this side of the state this week. Hey folks! I haven't been in this forum in way too long but now, again, I need some feet on the ground info. We picked up those Indy Passes and we get 2 days each at Greek, Swain, Snow Ridge and Titus. We'll do an overnight but can't get that far out until Wed-Fri next week so where am I most likely to find (what's left of) the good midwinter snow I'm jonesin' for? 

Yikes, that's some tough timing.  Wednesday looks like the only day you can salvage a decent full day and maybe the first half of Thursday.  If I had to go to one of those 4 places and conditions were equal at all of them I would pick Greek Peak hands down.  

• Thanks 1