• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York-Pattern Change Vs Tughill Curse?

Troll is out in full force on NE forum tonight. :facepalm:

Surprised Dendrite hasn't banned him lol

35 minutes ago, tim123 said:

400 pages for a foot maybe of snow. Lol

13 minutes ago, tim123 said:

Size 13. Probably more snow than you will get.

5 minutes ago, tim123 said:

Hi rez models drying up fellas. Maybe someone gets a foot on cape. 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

My $0.02 forecast has been for a MECS but not a HECS.  That's part of why I didn't chase.  Some CSI banded areas will get jacked with 2' but thinking 6-8" NYC and 10-15" most of CT and MA outside of the 495 ring.  The wind on CC with snow, actual Blizzard conditions, would possibly be worth the chase.

• Like 2

Every single model I think has a minima from the band over CNY. You guys keep saying this isn't the norm for Syracuse but............

WHAT MUST I SACRIFICE TO END THIS CURSE?!?!?!?! Must I cast myself into Onondaga Lake, the Hellmouth toxic dump, for synoptic snow to return to this frustratingly PITA place? Must the North Syracuse Snow :weenie:s lift me up, spin around in circles, jump up and down, and then toss me into the lake of death while mumbling gibberish?

A simple "move away" surely is not the answer. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

06Z GFS and Icon are North and West again. I can already see the writing on the wall. I am going to step out and avoid typing too much this weekend to save you guys from my frustration. I will be browsing though. Have a great weekend, all!

Maybe it is your unparalleled pessimism that’s doing this Matt!!!  Cmon man!  Snap out of it!!!

Today is the day we turn it around and watch that front sag south and wallop us!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TugHillMatt said:

Every single model I think has a minima from the band over CNY. You guys keep saying this isn't the norm for Syracuse but............

WHAT MUST I SACRIFICE TO END THIS CURSE?!?!?!?! Must I cast myself into Onondaga Lake, the Hellmouth toxic dump, for synoptic snow to return to this frustratingly PITA place? Must the North Syracuse Snow :weenie:s lift me up, spin around in circles, jump up and down, and then toss me into the lake of death while mumbling gibberish?

A simple "move away" surely is not the answer. 

I mean if father Dyer from the exorcism is still around…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 96blizz said:

Maybe it is your unparalleled pessimism that’s doing this Matt!!!  Cmon man!  Snap out of it!!!

Today is the day we turn it around and watch that front sag south and wallop us!!!

So many burns. The pessimism cones when the same thing happens over and over again. It is looking great for Buffalo to Watertown again. Living on the edge here.

10 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

I mean if father Dyer from the exorcism is still around…

I considered contacting Constantine... :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1