• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York-Pattern Change Vs Tughill Curse?

9 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Well we need a snowstorm first lol Not one that travels to JT..:P

Yeah I actually thought we needed an ocean to get the snowstorms that sne get. After watching buf get 25” with mixing and just east of Binghamton get 40-45” last winter my thought has changed on that. It’s definitely rarer but still happens. This is their first snowstorm this year. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Right along the water would be pretty intense 2 feet of snow and gust over 50 MPH. @Syrmax you chasing?

weatherstory.png?id=1643326622155

Nah. My friends are working storm Sat night.  And It's New England so other than people i trust, screw those Swamp Yankee scum. US in world cup qualifier Soccer match vs Canada Sunday 3pm.  Can't miss. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, crossbowftw3 said:

Where I am in the Catskills it is getting insanely close between nothing and 6+, which is still relatively nothing seeing the totals being spat out on LI :lol:

And trust me, they can have it, this weekend one year ago I was digging out of 25”, don’t need that again 

In Liberty now, tomorrow LI; hope we all cash in

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, SouthBuffaloSteve said:

Hmmm the best looking band so far is over the frozen half of the lake… got it!  Also a nice area of snow developing to our NW along the front itself.  We could possibly burst our way to 2” overnight.  

BW what’s that site you have that shows the whole Great Lakes at once?  

4C5B9DEC-E346-432E-A30B-C7D6AA184303.gif

In the app store its just called radar. Shows all upstream radars at once. On the computer I just use Ontarios radar.

54 minutes ago, crossbowftw3 said:

Where I am in the Catskills it is getting insanely close between nothing and 6+, which is still relatively nothing seeing the totals being spat out on LI :lol:

And trust me, they can have it, this weekend one year ago I was digging out of 25”, don’t need that again 

We 100% Need that again who are you kidding !:D

I can't believe this large of a storm and we're  mostly missing it. I'll take 8 inches down here but it's going to be gone next week so it is what it is.

1 hour ago, crossbowftw3 said:

Definitely some favorable trends from the meso models for those sweating it on the western fringe in ENY / Catskills region. The prospects for the VT slopes looking better too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BGM Blizzard said:

Definitely some favorable trends from the meso models for those sweating it on the western fringe in ENY / Catskills region. The prospects for the VT slopes looking better too.

I’ll take 3-6/4-8” and run which is exactly where this probably settles for me just over the Delaware on the NY side.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, crossbowftw3 said:

I’ll take 3-6/4-8” and run which is exactly where this probably settles for me just over the Delaware on the NY side.

Definitely good possibility. GFS just shifted W again for like the 4th straight run. Hopefully you get decent ratios down there. BGM will probably be issuing WWA at some point for some of the Ne PA counties and Sullivan NY.

gfs-deterministic-albany-total_snow_10to1-3544000.thumb.png.58b8376689b3b8cc2aec1f1ba73724a4.pnggfs-deterministic-albany-total_snow_kuchera-3544000.thumb.png.9c1dc4fddce28d4ce035aaa46ca2961a.png