• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York-Pattern Change Vs Tughill Curse?

1 minute ago, BuffaloWeather said:

GFS has it too. Weds/Thurs we go mid/upper 40s. Look at that cold air behind though

gfs_T850a_us_29.png

Yeah euro takes longer to move the front through, not until Friday night..We get 4 warm days, Tues,wed, Thur and Friday, obviously this is for CNY..We won't have any snow left on the ground to enjoy the cold lol Especially since the snow is still pretty dry.. Hopefully we start to make some new snow after it clears lol

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Yeah euro takes longer to move the front through, not until Friday night..We get 4 warm days, Tues,wed, Thur and Friday, obviously this is for CNY..We won't have any snow left on the ground to enjoy the cold lol Especially since the snow is still pretty dry.. Hopefully we start to make some new snow after it clears lol

Not sure about that. The bottom half of our snowpack is dense, solid ice that you can walk on. Lots of water locked in there. I see lots of low hanging fog coming our way.

6 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Looks like the NAM models are in agreement..

In addition to that, this is the run I'd expect it to have a ridiculous 30" spot from my area up to Burlington.  That's my anecdotal, highly unscientific red flag about this storm for anyone NW of the Boston/Worcester corridor.

• Like 2

My point and click forecast. If this comes to fruition what an epic month.  Would be closing in on 60 inches this month with well below average temps and an awesome snow depth. 

Tonight
A chance of snow showers before 8pm, then snow, mainly after 8pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 15. Southwest wind 9 to 18 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible. 
Friday
Snow likely with a chance of light snow before 7am, then a chance of light snow after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 17. North wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
  • Like 1
  • Weenie 1