• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York-Pattern Change Vs Tughill Curse?

2 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

The band arrived here about 5 minutes ago. Nothing heavy, but a light to moderate snowfall of pea-sized snowflakes.

Flake size is good here. There’s a “notch” in the band that shows pass over me so I see a break coming. But the band seem to be well oriented west of there so I should get back into it. 

1 minute ago, champy said:

Poor Sizzlecuse. At this rate the MA and NE will win snowfall awards over us

I'm sitting somewhere between 15-20" at best on the season...I haven't added up all the tenths yet.  Albany Airport is currently getting beat by Jackson, KY, Charlestown, WV, and tied with DC.  It's been brutal overall, but the cloudy and cold weather has let us maintain our snowpack at least.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, CNY_WX said:

Flake size is good here. There’s a “notch” in the band that shows pass over me so I see a break coming. But the band seem to be well oriented west of there so I should get back into it. 

The band is weakening and did the splits. However, it's snowing heavily here with huge flake size.

20 minutes ago, Stash said:

I'm sitting somewhere between 15-20" at best on the season...I haven't added up all the tenths yet.  Albany Airport is currently getting beat by Jackson, KY, Charlestown, WV, and tied with DC.  It's been brutal overall, but the cloudy and cold weather has let us maintain our snowpack at least.

Hopefully you get a nice dump later this week.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Stash said:

I hit 24" this morning.  Pretty sad, especially for how cold it's been.