• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York-Pattern Change Vs Tughill Curse?

3 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

That's the Adams Center Wooden Tooth & Head Shop Country Store parking lot, to be precise. ;)

I was pretty sure you were being facetious, but legit googled to see if such a place actually exists...because, it, well, sounds like a place you could run upon on a day trip around there. :lol:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

Tim might be a bit salty after the Bills disaster. ;)

How can you be from Rochester and not be a Bills fan? Its an hour drive away from a real NFL team. So odd, everyone I know that lives there loves the Bills. His comment last night got him back on the ignore list. The only thing he posts is that webcam from Rochester airport and asking posters for maps from recent model runs, I won't be missing much. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloWeather said:

How can you be from Rochester and not be a Bills fan? Its an hour drive away from a real NFL team. So odd, everyone I know that lives there loves the Bills. His comment last night got him back on the ignore list. The only thing he posts is that webcam from Rochester airport and asking posters for maps from recent model runs, I won't be missing much. :lol:

You’re really missing out on the most IMBY comments in this forum.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Likewise. And buffalo sucks. The city the people and particularly the bills. Why don't you keep my name out your mouth. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Looks like a mesol-low hit Jefferson county. The rich keep getting richer.

Screenshot_20220125-072102.png

I’m more interested  in that trailing band coming off the lake. It looks like it’s over Oswego now but there’s some indication it could move south. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CNY_WX said:

I’m more interested  in that trailing band coming off the lake. It looks like it’s over Oswego now but there’s some indication it could move south. 

11 minutes ago, vortmax said:

Looks like some seeding from GB

Screenshot_20220125-082641_Chrome.jpg

Often when that happens, it gets nudged south, but we'll see...