• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York-Pattern Change Vs Tughill Curse?

1 minute ago, tim123 said:

Remember this?

Screenshot_20220124-084111_Samsung Internet.jpg

I’m well aware it’s all on the table…. from washout, to blue skies, to 3 feet of snow.  If we wash out I save a bunch of money on lift tickets and do a lot of partying in the Airbnb. It’s hard to not have fun on a ski trip if you go with the right people.  I obviously want a massive snow storm though.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Our turn :cliff:

I realize you're in the horrible winter climate of NYC, but you type as if we've had some amazing winter up here. Other than the Buffalo area, this winter has sucked in comparison to average up here as well. We know we get much more snow than you, but it still seems like a rather snow-parched winter...particularly when my region is 25 to 40 inches BELOW normal snowfall for the winter. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

I realize you're in the horrible winter climate of NYC, but you type as if we've had some amazing winter up here. Other than the Buffalo area, this winter has sucked in comparison to average up here as well. We know we get much more snow than you, but it still seems like a rather snow-parched winter...particularly when my region is 25 to 40 inches BELOW normal snowfall for the winter. 

1104573090_dumb-and-dumber-lloyd(1).gif.31b204f1410be18de672d5f445ca7733.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4