Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Banter 2022

George BM

11 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

That movie has one of the top movie rants of all time!  Chevy Chase with his "Jelly of the month club" bonus!!  Up there with Steve Martin in "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" (a Thanksgiving movie!!).

This scene breaks me down every single game time i see it. Yes that’s me dying

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

You can do it.  I'm damn near 48 and can do it.  Not going to post gratuitous pics here, but my IG is mahlerfanran.  Motivation, I guess.  I mean, yeah, there are a lot of mirror shirtless pics...I am gay after all...but still.   Once you start and see results, it keeps you motivated.  I was like you, and I still am..I have a hard time gaining and maintaining weight and it sucks.  But it can be done.  When I was young, I was a 130 pound twink that couldn't gain weight for shit.  You need more than a pull bar tho son.

I did a full lifting routine last summer and fall in the gym and it made a big difference. I'm still not all that strong, but I have a lot more energy and even feel younger now than I did a few years ago. I couldn't do a single pull up until like 4 months ago, so I've come pretty far but still want more.

I'll be back in the gym once the omicron bullshit dies down, but for now my main goal aside from skiing is working on my upper body, so I'm doing chin ups and diamond pushups just about every day. A simple way to add lean mass without too much fatigue. It's not quite a full lifting routine and I know I'll need to do more in the long run, but for now it works for me.

Also skiing is a lot more fun now. I used to get easily gassed and exhausted whenever I hit the slopes, especially early in the season. Not anymore. 

• Like 2

Looks like they’re back at it again over there. As will I be here. Fast talk and slow Jams today. I will guide the people who have accepted our fate. We’ll explore deep, serious topics as we did last time.  I will hold the football. And i won’t take it away when you try to kick it. 

Welcome 

• Like 4

Time to play weekend storm bingo, here's your card. You may need to reduce mag setting to see this without line wraps. 

PROMINENT ________ GFS TRACK ____ YOUR LOCATION ____ JMA-RGEM ____ VIRGA 

POSTER SAYS ______ EAST OF _______ GOES FROM 20" _____ YOUR ONLY ___ RADAR

I'M OUT SEE YA ____ ANYTHING _____ TO TR SNOW _________ HOPE__________ RETURNS

=================================================================

NWS REDUCE ____ STORM CHASE ____ GFS SHIFTS _________ ONLY S+______ DT SCALES

AMOUNTS BY ____ LAST MINUTE _____ WEST BUT NOT _____ REPORT IS ____ BACK TO 

50% OR MORE ____ DASH to BANGOR _ QUITE ENOUGH _____ HSE __________ 10/15/10/-2/0

==================================================================

YOU READ _________ JMA BOMB ______________________________GFS FINALLY ____ POSTER__ 

100th TWEET ______ VERY CLOSE ______ B I N G O____________GETS IT AS_____ DELIGHTED_

FROM ??? __________ TO TOMS R ______________________________JFK CLOSES _____WITH INCH

JEBMAN ___________ NAM TRIPLE ______  NC TROLL ________ KICKER ___________ OCE PULLS

OFFERS ____________ CYCLONE ________ REACHES 50 _______ SPOTTED ________ AHEAD OF

SUPPORT___________ SURPRISE ________ USERNAMES ______ NEAR MKE ________ MVY, ACK

PANIC ROOM _______ BLIZZARD ________ INTEREST _________ THOUSANDS _____ TWC GUY

OVERCROWDED ____ OF FIVE- _________ SURGES IN ________ STRANDED _______ NEARLY 

OUT OF BEER _______ POSTS ___________ MID-FEB RISK _____ SOMEWHERE _____ DINGED

• Like 1

• mappy unpinned this topic