• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Banter 2022

George BM

I may have to make a special thread tonight for the ones still hanging on to hope and who will need a safe space after the 0z runs shit on their sheets.  

Stormtracker's Studio

A place where you are welcomed with open hearts and kind, virtual hugs.  You've crossed to the other side, and this room will help you make the transition and be at peace with light snow for 26 hours and nothing but 2" to show for it.  I will condition your mind, soothe your soul and embrace you and hold you in my ample bosom as we rock back and forth while you cry.   It's ok.  It's ok.  You are welcomed here friend.  I will guide you to acceptance and it will change your life.  Will you come on this journey with me? I will welcome all...even my biggest fan, @snowfan and yes, @DDweatherman.  This is a safe space. You will be healed and I will show you the way.  Live a life free of caring what the 0z, 6z, 12z and 18z show.  Your wives, husbands, kids can recoup the time lost to endless model watching.  Yes!  It can be done! Nothing in life is free though, and I have expenses.  Just send $5, $10, $20 to my paypal to keep the blessings going.  The more you send, the quicker your soul will heal.  If you send $500, I will send you a small vial of melted snow from Feb 2010.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

I may have to make a special thread tonight for the ones still hanging on to hope and who will need a safe space after the 0z runs shit on their sheets.  

Stormtracker's Studio

A place where you are welcomed with open hearts and kind, virtual hugs.  You've crossed to the other side, and this room will help you make the transition and be at peace with light snow for 26 hours and nothing but 2" to show for it.  I will condition your mind, soothe your soul and embrace you and hold you in my ample bosom as we rock back and forth while you cry.   It's ok.  It's ok.  You are welcomed here friend.  I will guide you to acceptance and it will change your life.  Will you come on this journey with me? I will welcome all...even my biggest fan, @snowfan and yes, @DDweatherman.  This is a safe space. You will be healed and I will show you the way.  Live a life free of caring what the 0z, 6z, 12z and 18z show.  Your wives, husbands, kids can recoup the time lost to endless model watching.  Yes!  It can be done! Nothing in life is free though, and I have expenses.  Just send $5, $10, $20 to my paypal to keep the blessings going.  The more you send, the quicker your soul will heal.  If you send $500, I will send you a small vial of melted snow from Feb 2010.

Are you trying to go 0-4?

8 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

This wouldn't be a storm thread.  It will be a thread of healing.

But seriously though...Whether some want to admit it or not, there is a bit of a psychological healing period after a missed storm (especially after a long-tracker). I know I feel that drained, somewhat depressed, somewhat empty feeling for like a day or two (it's exacerbated by hearing reports of who DID get crushed on the news). We all eventually move on after that, but it still sucks!

Just now, Maestrobjwa said:

But seriously though...Whether some want to admit it or not, there is a bit of a psychological healing period after a missed storm (especially after a long-tracker). I know I feel that drained, somewhat depressed, somewhat empty feeling for like a day or two (it's exacerbated by hearing reports of who DID get crushed on the news). We all eventually move on after that, but it still sucks!

Of course. It's not devastating or serious, but you do get burned out.  Me, I get sad for like 5 minutes and then just relieved and forget about it and deal with shitty situations the way I always do...joke about it.  There are certainly more important things in life than snow/weather.  But it's our hobby and whether we want to admit it or not, we do get emotionally vested.  Some more than others.

2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Of course. It's not devastating or serious, but you do get burned out.  Me, I get sad for like 5 minutes and then just relieved and forget about it and deal with shitty situations the way I always do...joke about it.  There are certainly more important things in life than snow/weather.  But it's our hobby and whether we want to admit it or not, we do get emotionally vested.  Some more than others.

It also can get really sad after we do get hit with a monster too, except in 2010 when it was followed by another monster.

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Stormtracker's Studio

I saw I got tagged and was worried I was in trouble, but I see you’re wanting to make amends. I will gladly accept your $500. 

1 minute ago, snowfan said:

I saw I got tagged and was worried I was in trouble, but I see you’re wanting to make amends. I will gladly accept your $500. 

I think you are confused.  I'm making amends to the board...I'm not sure what I have to make amends to you for...but, it's all the same.  Just send me the money and I'll make all the amends you want.  $100 per amend.  

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

I'm not even gonna lie, I'm almost a bottle of wine deep.  It's glorious.  And I'm doing my taxes.  Two things that shouldn't be done simultaneously.  

If this suite produces a miracle you’ve set a precedent….wine and taxes to save every threat.  Need to crack open a vintage closed 500h.

50331F09-7210-47A9-B45C-B2E99337339C.jpeg

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

I'm not even gonna lie, I'm almost a bottle of wine deep.  It's glorious.  And I'm doing my taxes.  Two things that shouldn't be done simultaneously.  

Oooh that reminds me. That JWB I’m gonna claim as a charitable donation of $1000 dollars

1 hour ago, ncforecaster89 said:

I just heard from a member here who told me that another member of this particular forum supposedly went to another members house and assaulted them over them calling this storm a bust.  Anyone know who this idiot might happen to be or even if there’s truth to this rumor?  

This is from the philly forum, obviously posted there by mistake…pretty sure he meant to post it here lol

• mappy unpinned this topic