Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter 2022

George BM

Just now, CAPE said:

The pessimism is quite striking to our NE. All about perspective and location I guess. What totally sucks there would be more than acceptable here.

What are they pessimistic about?  The Euro solution that was cold rain from here to northern New England?  I'd be pessimistic about that too.

either i'm getting older (i am) and/or i need a full suspension bike for the frederick watershed stuff because my back is making noises i never thought possible.  one of the benefits of winter is it forces me to be lazy...which i probably could use.

in other news, i haven't been able to find any buffalo trace products recently, but i am enjoying jefferson's aged at sea.  thought it would be gimmicky, but it's actually pretty good.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NorthArlington101 said:

I honestly wouldn't even be mad if Atlanta saw a foot of snow while nothing happened in our area. Something that out of the ordinary is worth the miss.

:o 

Don’t you DARE speak that BLASPHEMY in this subforum. 

I will come out of retirement to take your winter weenie soul mister! 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9524c6b601f5fdeda46a

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, WxWatcher007 said:

:o 

Don’t you DARE speak that BLASPHEMY in this subforum. 

I will come out of retirement to take your winter weenie soul mister! 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9524c6b601f5fdeda46a

Wow, the Lord High Executioner, the Reaper, comes out of retirement (temporarily) to take a blasphemous soul!  It's like an emeritus reaping!!!

21 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I know we all have different tastes on what we think is funny but for the life of me why anyone thinks that two letter guy is funny is beyond me. Last night's long range was horrible. 

I especially like it when he cries about 6” storms and then makes a thread about a chance of flurries 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, StormyClearweather said:

Okay so I'm new to the area and keep seeing references to the "storm that shall not be named." So, I have to ask... can somebody at least give me a hint as to what y'all are talking about?

Pains me to even bring up the date, but...look up 12/26/2010 east coast snowstorm and a map of the totals. That's....*shiver* all I can bear to reveal *rolls up into fetal position*

3 hours ago, MillvilleWx said:

Just read a pretty interesting fact this morning....

Did you know that by replacing a cup of coffee with a cup of green tea in the morning, you can lose up to 87% of your positivity going into that day? 

I split the difference and brew my own loose leaf black tea (only the good stuff). And it’s gotta be iced.

44 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Pains me to even bring up the date, but...look up 12/26/2010 east coast snowstorm and a map of the totals. That's....*shiver* all I can bear to reveal *rolls up into fetal position*

34 minutes ago, StormyClearweather said:

Ouch. Message received. :arrowhead:

Yes, the "Voldemort" storm ("he who should not be named!").  It perhaps wouldn't have been so badly remembered, but this area even the day before was looking like we'd share in some good snows.  I think there were even watches/warnings out for awhile.

• mappy unpinned this topic