Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter 2022

George BM

Just now, mattie g said:

Just one comment (among my others):

Talking about the "SS" always kind of bothers me.

"SS looks great. It really digs in and clobbers us." Like...doesn't that sound bad, or is it just my Central and Eastern European historian's sensibilities getting to me?

You aren't the only one that sees that and kinda cringes a little

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mattie g said:

Just one comment (among my others):

Talking about the "SS" always kind of bothers me.

"SS looks great. It really digs in and clobbers us." Like...doesn't that sound bad, or is it just my Central and Eastern European historian's sensibilities getting to me?

Since you put it that way, I think I have to agree with you lol 

• Haha 1

I know this has been asked a zillion times and I deeply apologize for doing it again, but what's the best free Euro site? Pivotal? Weather.us? There used to be a link here on the forums -- and there probably still is, just my ADHD-inundated brain won't allow me to search for too long. Too cheap and too ignorant on how to legitimately read models to fork over for the real thing. 

9 minutes ago, 09-10 analogy said:

I know this has been asked a zillion times and I deeply apologize for doing it again, but what's the best free Euro site? Pivotal? Weather.us? There used to be a link here on the forums -- and there probably still is, just my ADHD-inundated brain won't allow me to search for too long. Too cheap and too ignorant on how to legitimately read models to fork over for the real thing. 

I use pivotal.  Others in the know may have a better site. 

• Like 1

I cannot believe I get singled out among all the "stupid" posters on this dang forum. We all got a certain degree of neruoticism...yet somehow mine is unforgivable, smh Only place on the internet to talk about snow...ain't nowhere else. Yet I gotta censor myself for folks so I won't sound "stupid"...although I have no idea what falls under the "stupid" category...be it questions, or what. 

Again ya got all manner of posts...

• mappy unpinned this topic