Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2022

George BM

1 minute ago, snowfan said:

These long track storms are exhausting. Idk HTF folks do pbp for every suite 6 straight days. F that. Short track FTW.

I'm exhausted dude.  The storm last Monday was perfect - basically like 2 days of actual tracking beyond taking a peak here and there in the few days before that.  And these types of storms that are forum dividers suck to track.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, snowfan said:

These long track storms are exhausting. Idk HTF folks do pbp for every suite 6 straight days. F that. Short track FTW.

I am out on that shit. I do my own thing and mostly just add a tidbit here and there in the storm threads. The PBP is just unbearable. Chill told me a few years ago I would get to this point.  I do believe I am there.

Helps that my yard is pretty much effed for this one, but even last week I didn't post much leading up to game time even though it was clear my yard would get slammed p-good.

• Like 3

I'd happily take four weeks of 110 weather in August and no rain and I got to work out in it til I get sick - 28 days in a row - absolutely puking sick - IF DC can have this storm track 50 miles east then demolish them with 17 inches of Parrs Ridge pow. Damn I want you guys to get smashed by torrential blinding snow with three inch aggregates so damn bad with this, I can taste it!

I crave DC getting absolutely fooking DESTROYED by heavy heavy snow! Get them right under the deform for three solid days! No fookin mercy! Get those northeasterlies blowin hard, pile up crazy drifts!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sad thing the MLK thread has turned into.  Wayyyy too many posters adding nothing of substance who should be reading more and not posting any.  Agree with the comments from many about why some of the more valuable contributors have disappeared.  It's exhausting to try to read the worthwhile comments from all the noise.  Realize we're not in storm-mode, but geeze....  

1 minute ago, RDM said:

Sad thing the MLK thread has turned into.  Wayyyy too many posters adding nothing of substance who should be reading more and not posting any.  Agree with the comments from many about why some of the more valuable contributors have disappeared.  It's exhausting to try to read the worthwhile comments from all the noise.  Realize we're not in storm-mode, but geeze....  

Thats why I posted my unreadable junk in Banter, lol

Hopin for the best for you all

• Thanks 1

• mappy unpinned this topic