Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Banter 2022

George BM

Just now, wxtrix said:

i designated some time worrying this morning about the petsitter and our flight back to make a plan b (stay another day, please twist my arm) to get the anxiety out of my system, lol.

Ahhh. Stay another day. Enjoy the sun and warmth. :) 

10 minutes ago, wxtrix said:

we will if we need to, but we’re definitely coming back again here anyway. what a beautiful place.

and after 9 years without a vacation, i’d forgotten what it’s like to have zero chores or responsibilities every day. i really needed this. 

obligatory tropical cloud pic:

45969E9F-9F8F-44F4-B328-B35E09C0C511.jpeg

Love it!

My parents used to vacation in Key West all the time. Was one of my dad's favorite places. 

Enjoy it! :) 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, H2O said:

OMFG. I do live in a snow hell hole. 7.5” and I’m sure I had more hours of sleet/rain than snow. 

There’s a reason I don’t remember this storm

That was a great winter overall here, but that storm was a dud. Went from heavy snow to a driving rain like a switch flipped. Had 4" but I don't think there was much left at the end of the day.

22 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

There is an advantage with mixed events like this. Front side comes in hot, piles up quick, looks amazing, and as soon as sand starts hitting the windows its time to drop the subject completely and move on to something else more productive and interesting. Like kicking bunnies or something like that. 

I thought we were past this stage. :( 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478dyup071rs2z8502of

6 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Uh-oh, now I know we're in trouble.  @Bob Chill's talking about kicking bunnies!  Next, @stormtracker will come in with kicking cute puppies! :lol:

There's got to be a program that those two can attend to help with their problems. Bottling up anger to the point of kicking bunnies and puppies is so unhealthy for the heart. 

• Haha 1

• mappy unpinned this topic