Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Discobs 2022

George BM

50 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Yea my buddy who owns the lodge( Lake Front Lodge ) near base of Wisp  says the same . 

Haven't looked to deep but Mesos I believe shifted north for N.Md for tomorrow.  Should still be some flakes at least 

How has business been for him this winter? I notice he’s always busy in the summer when I drive by. It’s a great spot being on the lake, views of Wisp and walkable to the restaurants past the post office.

3 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

He's doing well. Him and his wife added alot of new touches to the rooms and outside and the patrons have really responded well to the changes and updates.  Best of all I can usually text him if I'm coming and there's a room :D

Good for him!  It’s not easy running a small business and I’m happy to hear of local businesses there doing well.  And doubly good for you having a spot to chase haha

From NWS…Accumulating Snow Through This Evening...Scattered to numerous snow showers are expected late this afternoon through this evening across northern Maryland and eastern West Virginia. Temperatures will fall into the mid and upper 20s during this time, and snowfall accumulations around a coating to an inch are most likely. The best chance for snow showers will be from 4 PM through midnight. Untreated surfaces may become slippery or even icy during this time, so please use extra caution when travelling through this evening.

• Confused 1

• mappy unpinned this topic