• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?

Typhoon Tip

47 minutes ago, The Graupler said:

looks models arent prefect but they’re better than chewing on dry spaghetti spitting it out on the floor and counting the pieces of spaghetti that aren’t stuck together and calling that for the storm total.  

Tried and I got 6. Seems to be in-line with the forecast here. Solid science.

No description available.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

I’m sorry for sounding ignorant but what are the implications of this to the storm we are expecting?. Explain like I’m 5 years old about this influence.

Pretty sure they said it’s bad…..we wanted to see that wash out but sadly no…..what a ratter

6 hours ago, ineedsnow said:

congrats on the blizzard warning in far eastern Maine

I’m stuck down here in Bucks County, PA (at my winter home-base) with Extremely light flakes @ 12:45am...

Should have taken that 10 hour road-trip to my coastal Down East Maine cabin...I’ll have to live this storm through my cabin cams! :( 

A594B64E-4AB9-441B-A2BC-64E45FCA7159.thumb.png.49ea2c67bda5e86df2a5182659d586fb.png

• Like 1

20 hours ago, snowwors2 said:

I’m stuck down here in Bucks County, PA (at my winter home-base) with Extremely light flakes @ 12:45am...

Should have taken that 10 hour road-trip to my coastal Down East Maine cabin...I’ll have to live this storm through my cabin cams! :( 

A594B64E-4AB9-441B-A2BC-64E45FCA7159.thumb.png.49ea2c67bda5e86df2a5182659d586fb.png

Ended up with ~10” but strong winds never materialized so no Blizzard conditions!

Solar, Snow-cameras and Tempest weather station worked perfectly...

Wish I could say the same for my Elon Musk’s Starlink satellite internet which experienced two major global failures today (each over an hour long) so I watched the snow fly between internet loss!