• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?

Typhoon Tip

31 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Very True. It’s why I always urge folks struggling with mental health to meditate. I know it sounds cheesy to meditate…but it helped me when I battled issues for 15yrs.

Not at all. It's a wonderful way to increase mindfulness, which is one of the pillars of an overall sense of well being and high high quality of life.  Enjoy the moment, focus on the here and now and don't allow anxiety to deprive you of daily Joys of life.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Not at all. It's a wonderful way to increase mindfulness, which is one of the pillars of an overall sense of well being and high high quality of life.  Enjoy the moment, focus on the here and now and don't allow anxiety to deprive you of daily Joys of life.

I can’t meditate. Some people can’t.

And one time Peterman said “Morty, my stories sell these clothes” only for Morty to retort “Cheap fabric and dim lighting. That’s how you move merchandise”.

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I don’t think it’s done yet either. Model guidance is trying to rip this closer to the vortmax. It still tries to escape east a bit on some of these runs even though they are a lot better. 

I’ve been beaten and battered by some newbies. Time for them to kneel before Zod.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Forky?

He nailed the west trend this evening … seriously. 

I dunno. I think Forky’s alright. We’ve PMed about stuff he’s fine. As a group we just have a lot of armpit sniffers that are nervy and hyper sensitive. 

• Haha 2
  • Weenie 1

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?
  • dendrite unpinned this topic