• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The Panic Room 2021-2022

SomeguyfromTakomaPark

While I hate the death iconography...now that the "reaper" is retired I'll vent in here:

DISAPPOINTMENT!!!! PAIN!!! That's all the winters have been the last 6 years in my yard--with some exceptions for beautiful scenery and such. 

One day...ONE day we gotta get a verified WSW again. 6 years oughta be punishment enough.

3 hours ago, IUsedToHateCold said:

The Reaper retiring has been the best thing for the Mid Atlantic in a long while. It's been some 7-8 years since I remember a winter like this one. He can stay away. 

He has a point. OK Reaper, please stay in retirement. This is going to be one of the snowiest, frigidest winters in many years for the entire sub!

Enjoy your vaca, Reaper!

I don't know? I think some users need to be reaped should they choose that path. Also, the reaper became more lenient with his reapings as he progressed towards his retirement.

Dare I say...we need a new reaper?

No disrespect to the old reaper... those will be hard shoes to fill.

6 hours ago, KAOS said:

I don't know? I think some users need to be reaped should they choose that path. Also, the reaper became more lenient with his reapings as he progressed towards his retirement.

Dare I say...we need a new reaper?

No disrespect to the old reaper... those will be hard shoes to fill.

Someone needs to go drag The Reaper back into the Mid Atlantic. There is NO retirement! The Reaper is ETERNAL! Reaper what dont you understand about E-T-E-R-N-A-L anyway?????????? You need to get back here yesterday and start Reapin big-time! You DON'T Die, and You DON'T get tired. and YOU DON'T RETIRE! Reaper you got a job to do! Get to it! 

Or else.

• Like 1

ALready know where this is headed- a so called "great pattern" is turning out to be a not so great pattern. We got cold and watch as clippers dry up before our eyes and coastal lows head out to sea.

Once we break this pattern with a shut out, it will be an even worse one, probably SE ridge stuff and 60's.

I am ready for Spring.