• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
New Years Winter Storm

Chicago Storm

Sure was nice to have a daytime event like this, we had a hard time getting these last season it seemed.  On an off day to boot lol.

The snow has been very light the past hour or two, but now the CR death band remnants are moving in so hopefully we can muster another inch of fresh powder this evening.

Just now, cyclone77 said:

Sure was nice to have a daytime event like this, we had a hard time getting these last season it seemed.  On an off day to boot lol.

The snow has been very light the past hour or two, but now the CR death band remnants are moving in so hopefully we can muster another inch of fresh powder this evening.

cyclone magnet lives.:snowing:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, WeatherMonger said:

ILX posted this on FB a couple hours ago. Actually hoping they're wrong, would rather break the latest measurable snowfall record than a dusting.

Some banding regenersting but nothing really holding up, can't imagine it's going to fill in that greatly over the next 2 1/2 hours.

FB_IMG_1641083057344.thumb.jpg.6427433b836d9e0a1828617bbd5bdaf8.jpg

Yea I thought we would see some nice dry fluffy stuff tonight as the system pulled away but that ended up way north. Feel sorry for you guys down south. Been a snow less winter for you so far. 

15 minutes ago, StormChaser4Life said:

Yea I thought we would see some nice dry fluffy stuff tonight as the system pulled away but that ended up way north. Feel sorry for you guys down south. Been a snow less winter for you so far. 

I'd rather have none than nickels for 4 months to reach a dollar. 

Mother Nature usually has a way of equallizing things, took until December for the severe to somewhat break even for the year. I just don't want winter in April and May :lol:

Give me a couple half dollars or a silver dollar and in the end I'll be happy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stevo6899 said:

Im currently in florida and it was 84 and sunny today but looks like a band has been stationary over my house in central macomb county. I think the higher end of the forecast of 5-6 inches may pan out. Damn porch video feed isn't working. 

2” roughly so far. Very windy. Decent band currently