Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
I’m dreaming of an Icy Christmas

Sey-Mour Snow

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Good ZR disco last night haha.

Looks like we slowly rot and latent our way to 32.1, but winds will back north near and NW of BOS. Might be tough going north of Boston as it pulls slightly colder air in from SNH.

I hate hate hate that.  Off to walk the dog.....hopefully it's not too bad.....our mile-long loop is one big down hill and then back up.

31 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Merry Christmas weenies. What a nasty ZR event unfolding early This morning. Even into BOS….AWT. Mid 20s over ORH county. We’ll see how fast that warms.  

Box afd noting slower switch to rain and perhaps more zr. 

We are on the pike driving to Windsor CT. No issues at all on mass pike. Ice caked on the car. Skipped 84, seems like that highway is always a disaster in bad weather. Why is that the case? Mass does fine on state roads in hilly terrain. 

Was shocked to have some flakes mix in as we returned from our walk.  Lasted about 15 seconds.

Meanwhile, road's fine.  I'm sure there will be slick patches, but they were really just wet.  Driveways that had been shoveled on the other hand....they were ice rinks.  My dog discovered that each time she stepped on one.

The drizzle was even freezing on my coat.  I was surprised by that.  It must insulate pretty well.

• Like 1