• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

Some wild inversion temperature differentials in NNE right now.

A station at Appalachia is reporting 37˚ and it's 17˚ in Gorham. Berlin is reporting 38˚ while KBML in the valley up the road is at 11˚ with a daily high of 15˚ (so far). Nowhere in interior Maine north of PWM made it past 20 with the CAD in place, everything NW of the notches is nearly 40. 

Models had Maine up in the 30s today FWIW.

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 22.40.53.png

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, weathafella said:

This has been a miserable winter.   I’m not going through this again.  Contemplating 2 months in warmth next year-logically February and March but getting through January without snow sucks so it could be 12/15-2/15.

No Jerry…say it ain’t so? Don’t throw in the towel. As soon as your do that, ‘78 returns lol. You know that would happen too. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, weathafella said:

This has been a miserable winter.   I’m not going through this again.  Contemplating 2 months in warmth next year-logically February and March but getting through January without snow sucks so it could be 12/15-2/15.

Snowbird.  Never thought you would age. Old Man Winter has succumbed. I will gladly take over the crown, literally and royally

4 hours ago, weathafella said:

It’s terrible. Good for you. This season is too long and grueling for this crap. At least we can dew it up thanks to AGW. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, weathafella said:

Sitting close to 8 inches here for the winter 

2 minutes ago, EastonSN+ said:

I am stuck at 9.

All I wanted was to be able to continue to say "only 6 below average snowfall seasons this century".

Looking more and more like 7 with each passing day.

Hate to say it we need a SSWE for March.

Never know.  17-18 looked that way then we got March.   So who knows but wasted cold is awful.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EastonSN+ said:

I am stuck at 9.

All I wanted was to be able to continue to say "only 6 below average snowfall seasons this century".

Looking more and more like 7 with each passing day.

Hate to say it we need a SSWE for March.

This would be my fourth consecutive not even within 10" of normal.

• Sad 1