• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

So does every scenario where that's ever been modeled it seems.

The temp spiked to 46 F along the underside of this occluded boundary... almost like a warm seclusion parcel over eastern Mass.   I gotta admit, it was beautiful, as it was accompanied by sun splashing between the fractal nimbus. For a moment the nostalgia of a early spring flooded over me and I felt it too.    I come in here, and there's sentiment of being done with this winter? 

Yeah...  I got seasonal fatigue, probably because the last two events were overly exhaustive. 

It's nice to pick up on an event early, and then have modeling choices that offer different perspectives on how it may be fun. That's the hobby/engagement..  

It is not nice to pick up on an event early, then have modeling choices that offer nothing but ass-clown oddities that really should not happen, actually then ... go ahead and happen.  

We've seen some backdoors ruin life - those probably own the ranks for short duration shock and awe.  But these front-cyclone-side deals in the winter, where cold successfully replaces to this extreme, I think are pretty rare.   I spend time anecdotally yesterday outlining at least one circumstantial oddity, which took place back in 1994.  Blah blah 9 F at 8 am, light snow --> -ZR --> -R --> broken clouds, windy, 62 at 8 pm 

1994!   That's 28 years ago.   That's what it took to f'up this winter that much more.  It gets old. One can see why check-out might come early this year.