Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

18 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Water is frozen solid outside Lake Champlain's depth and volume.  Any smaller body of water is just creating ice rapidly in these air masses.

Winds have been an issue for the larger bodies, tonight should help but ice still below normal across all of the northeast

Seems like the whole world is still in gawk mode over it but I’d like to know some of the geological statistics. Like how does it rank on the scale? Etc. What was the aerosol/plume concentration / assuming … what altitude was it shot to - judging by the satellite pictures it looks like it went all the way to the stratosphere. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Seems like the whole world is still in gawk mode over it but I’d like to know some of the geological statistics. Like how does it rank on the scale? Etc. What was the aerosol/plume concentration / assuming … what altitude was it shot to - judging by the satellite pictures it looks like it went all the way to the stratosphere. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ineedsnow said:

NWS DULUTH tweeted they had 1.4 inches of snow with 0.01 of liquid for a ratio of 140 to 1  now thats fake snow!

Not sure I believe that. Cocorahs has more believable numbers (3.0”/0.10”). They’re probably having issues with the can although I have no idea what their equipment is. 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I saw a VEI of 4 and 60,000 feet

• Like 1