Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I can't believe people are still waiting for that pot of gold at the end of the day 2 rainbow to arrive.

The pot of gold is much closer to me, so more tempting. Ultimately, same result. I was never fully invested but was hoping some of the 12z runs were the start of something

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

The pot of gold is much closer to me, so more tempting. Ultimately, same result. I was never fully invested but was hoping some of the 12z runs were the start of something

I would still watch it. It's not like it is trying to force it's way into a 1050 high. It's like SW winds ahead of it. It would not take much. If it sucks at 12z tomorrow then sure, but even for you 20 miles means a lot....and that is not hard to accomplish.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I don't have hopes, but we hope lol. Since I am getting rear ended Monday, would be nice.

Likewise. Almost certainly will whiff, but if you took the NAM and bumped it 50 miles to the west that would be feet of snow for parts of SNE. Just an absolute conveyer belt of moisture 

1 minute ago, tiger_deF said:

Likewise. Almost certainly will whiff, but if you took the NAM and bumped it 50 miles to the west that would be feet of snow for parts of SNE. Just an absolute conveyer belt of moisture 

I'd be happy with an inch of wet snow. Snow pack today through Friday will take a slow hit.

2 hours ago, Hazey said:

Yeah i'm not sure what that kid is talking about. I've lived here my whole life (48yrs) and it most certainly has rained in January... multiple times.  

I think my mother knows what she is talking about she is 68 years old.  She has a very good memory and remembers things very well. Also very good at remembering phone numbers too. I am 37 years old. My father too when he was alive used to also tell me there was no such thing as rain, freezing rain or even ice pellets back then just snow. I think rain is obviously a common theme from March- November but not really for December, January and February.

• Weenie 2

Just now, leo2000 said:

I think my mother knows what she is talking about she is 68 years old. I am 37 years old. My father too when he was alive used to also tell me there was no such thing as rain, freezing rain or even ice pellets back then just snow. I think rain is obviously a common theme from March- November but not really for December, January and February.

And they used to walk to school uphill both ways.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, leo2000 said:

I think my mother knows what she is talking about she is 68 years old.  She has a very good memory and remembers things very well. Also very good at remembering phone numbers too. I am 37 years old. My father too when he was alive used to also tell me there was no such thing as rain, freezing rain or even ice pellets back then just snow. I think rain is obviously a common theme from March- November but not really for December, January and February.

there was always rain there in the winter sure alot more snow but it does rain in winter