Total Members
    Most Online
    laikakat
    Newest Member
    laikakat
Mid to Long Range Discussion ~ 2022

buckeyefan1

10 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Please take that negative energy to the sanatorium. 

I’m sorry. We literally just went through this exact same thing. 6 days out, lower 20’s and 15” of snow on models to 34 degrees and rain.

The signal for next weekend has been there for a long time and at a minimum it looks like the strongest push of arctic air in some time. I would probably be more worried about suppression than what just happened with this weekends storm 

• Thanks 4

13 minutes ago, NorthHillsWx said:

I’m sorry. We literally just went through this exact same thing. 6 days out, lower 20’s and 15” of snow on models to 34 degrees and rain.

The signal for next weekend has been there for a long time and at a minimum it looks like the strongest push of arctic air in some time. I would probably be more worried about suppression than what just happened with this weekends storm 

Could easily turn into a beach/OBX deal

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StantonParkHoya said:

Could easily turn into a beach/OBX deal

That would be better than what we have tomorrow with ice and rain, at least we’d have the cold. The cold signal has been semi permanent on all modeling starting late this coming week 

• Thanks 2

well that was an epic run of the gfs lol.  Next weekend's storm sets off a major arctic outbreak and pushes the arctic boundary down to the gulf, potentially setting up some more fun down the road.

• Like 5