• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Mid to Long Range Discussion ~ 2022

buckeyefan1

We had our 14th foggy morning in the month of August here in Cherryville.  In anticipation of all the snow we are going to get this winter, I ordered this bad boy off Craig's List.  A little ol lady in Jamaica had it for sale.  She said it was barely used.  Can't wait for it to get here.  I will let you guys know how it works when we get our first snow in October.

05342484.webp

• Like 4
  • Haha 9
  • Weenie 2

On 8/26/2022 at 8:33 AM, Upstate Tiger said:

We had our 14th foggy morning in the month of August here in Cherryville.  In anticipation of all the snow we are going to get this winter, I ordered this bad boy off Craig's List.  A little ol lady in Jamaica had it for sale.  She said it was barely used.  Can't wait for it to get here.  I will let you guys know how it works when we get our first snow in October.

05342484.webp

:thumbsup:

12 hours ago, WinstonSalemArlington said:

Winter is coming closer ….

I remember when I was living In Bucks County PA just above Philly we had a super wet wet snow event on Halloween day I believe. Leaves hadn't all fallen and I can remember the limbs of the trees cracking and it literally sounded lime a gun fight outside for hours. I enjoyed it up until that. Then was a hit freaked out. Not to mention it cost 3k+ for cleanup afterwards. 

• Like 1

• buckeyefan1 changed the title to Mid to Long Range Discussion ~ 2022
  • buckeyefan1 unpinned this topic