Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Mid to Long Range Discussion ~ 2022

buckeyefan1

17 minutes ago, Sandstorm94 said:

6z529a7a8c4413b37d1362a02277397d2e.jpg

Sent from my SM-S115DL using Tapatalk

Nah… the orientation of that you can tell the 500vort placements and that it’s weak imo ….. if it was a decently Jacked System it would be SW- NE orientation…. Not being an ass just saying this is just the same garbage Sliders for now, hopefully today gives us something 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, eyewall said:

I am pretty sure the Raleigh screw zone is now incorporated into the models. I was amazed this morning to still see this "event" still on the table. I am going into this expecting nothing for sure.

Told you guys winter was over days agao but you guys still chasing unicorns lol

• Like 4
  • Weenie 3

1 hour ago, eyewall said:

I am pretty sure the Raleigh screw zone is now incorporated into the models. I was amazed this morning to still see this "event" still on the table. I am going into this expecting nothing for sure.

WBTV was about it last night but this morning AL Conklin said maybe the mountains would see a FEW flakes mix in with rain. Lolol I'm over this winter... unless something big comes our way I am signing off. 

3 minutes ago, 85snowline said:

WBTV was about it last night but this morning AL Conklin said maybe the mountains would see a FEW flakes mix in with rain. Lolol I'm over this winter... unless something big comes our way I am signing off. 

I remind everyone that Feb 1993 was much the same way.  Winter had been written off.  We had several spring like days in Feb and it had been a ho-hum winter over all. Only to see a bomb go off on 3/12-3/13.  I'll never forget it.  Even though it was not a huge deal at my location, the met aspects of it were truly amazing.

Yeah, it probably over....but we have to keep our eyes open.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PackGrad05 said:

Overall axis/focus point of the precip is the same...difference is QPF.

Honestly, despite differences in surface map and precip depiction, the above statement has been mostly true for several days. SW to central VA has been the focal point for whatever QPF this upper level system will bring and it’s been that way across most modeling (NAM and it’s mood swings not included) 

• buckeyefan1 changed the title to Mid to Long Range Discussion ~ 2022
  • buckeyefan1 unpinned this topic