Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Mid to Long Range Discussion ~ 2022

buckeyefan1

2 minutes ago, PackGrad05 said:

Maybe I’m more of an optimist, but for ab event coming Saturday night/Sunday morning, there is still a good amount of time to watch.  

I agree, although with the caveat that delayed storm development has been a consistent issue this winter. Could turn out more of a coastal threat. The good news about the 6z GFS is the high is in a great position. The only reason it warms so much is the LP is weak, there's hardly any precip and it's mid-day as the low is pulling away

10 minutes ago, BornAgain13 said:

I guess the GFS isn't the King after all.... the Euro has been showing a suppressed look the whole time....

1 minute ago, NorthHillsWx said:

EURO definitely winning the battle on this storm. Hasn’t really budged. GFS has thrown about every possible solution out there

It may very well end up that way, but nothing has happened yet.

Did you know that Cincinnati won the Super Bowl in two weeks? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Brick Tamland said:

Don't forget how the storm we had just two weeks ago looked only 48 hours out. Completely changed with 24 hours to go after it was showing it way east. 

Yea…. But the point is with every storm this 4-5 day period comes and ALL of them except Jan 15th event go to the flat progressive look ….we say this every time “ohh the NW trend” the NW trend hasn’t existed for 3 weeks now and won’t exist here either…. Not trying to be a pessimist just saying I’ve been fooled 2x now on this same thing, not happening again 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PantherJustin said:

Yea…. But the point is with every storm this 4-5 day period comes and ALL of them except Jan 15th event go to the flat progressive look ….we say this every time “ohh the NW trend” the NW trend hasn’t existed for 3 weeks now and won’t exist here either…. Not trying to be a pessimist just saying I’ve been fooled 2x now on this same thing, not happening again 

Well, since you know what's going to happen no sense in wasting your time on here. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 2

21 minutes ago, PantherJustin said:

I'm waiting on the 12z suite before I throw in the towel

The trends don't look good. I don't think all the wishcasting is going to make this any sort of significant event for us. Ensemble support is quite low. Some may get some flurries and some end up with an inch but doesn't look like we can cash out on it since it is moving so fast.

• buckeyefan1 changed the title to Mid to Long Range Discussion ~ 2022
  • buckeyefan1 unpinned this topic