• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Mid to Long Range Discussion ~ 2022

buckeyefan1

That’s all la la land but the point is after the 6-10 day warmup we could be in for another good set up. Definitely could look worse… and we are still not even to mid-February then… Mid-February has always been a great time for winter storms here historically. 

• Like 3

At this point, I think for those of us on the west side of this sub-forum this pattern we are currently in breaking down isn't the worst thing in the world. The blocking from early on is gone and now the northern stream is just crushing every chance we get for some development in the gulf. Keep the cold air in Canada, get some variability, and try to time something up. Yeah gambling on timing is always tough, but lets be honest the vast majority of our storms are just that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, burrel2 said:

That’s all la la land but the point is after the 6-10 day warmup we could be in for another good set up. Definitely could look worse… and we are still not even to mid-February then… Mid-February has always been a great time for winter storms here historically. 

Burrel, was about to post the same thing.  Ridge looks to build back after 1st week of February with cold still in Canada.  It will have to come south and east.  Something tells me we haven't seen the last of winter 22.  On a positive note, maybe I can a round of golf in now.  It's been about 3 weeks since I have been able to play.  

• buckeyefan1 changed the title to Mid to Long Range Discussion ~ 2022
  • buckeyefan1 unpinned this topic